Physical Therapist Position
$5000 sign on bonus!!
Body in Balance Physical Therapy is actively seeking a motivated individual for a full time physical therapy position at our Hauppauge and East Setauket offices. We are an outpatient facility that has been serving these communities of Long Island for the past 20 years.
Our patient-focused practice strives to provide the highest quality treatment programs, which has gained us a reputation for excellence in patient care. Our greatest source of referrals has always come from our patients that come from all over long island. We have a dynamic setting with a strength in orthopedics treating a diverse population of patients including spinal dysfunction, orthopedic/sports injuries, post-surgical patients, pediatric-orthopedic patients, pelvic floor patients, geriatric and vestibular conditions.
Our philosophy is based on providing our patients with a comprehensive treatment plan including extensive patient education, hands-on manual therapy as indicated, neuro-muscular re-education, functional retraining and a specific therapeutic exercise program to meet their individual needs.
Our staff is a highly skilled group of Physical Therapists that work together sharing insights and our various strengths to raise our skill and knowledge base as a team.
- Competitive Salary
- PTO/ vacation/sick time and 6 paid Holidays
- Medical Benefits
- 401K retirement plan with match
- Company Events and Team building atmosphere
Professional Growth and Development:
- Continuing ed allotment $1000/yr
- Mentorship opportunities
- Bonus package based on productivity
Expectations of this position:
- NYS Licensure or will be taking the exam this year as a new graduate.
- Support and contribute to the company’s Core Values of superior patient care and be dedicated to professional growth through continuing education and independent learning.
- Provide a positive patient experience through good communication skills, empathy and developing a motivational rapport with the patient as you create an individualized therapeutic plan to address their unique goals.
Job Type: Full-time
Part time also available
Send resumes to email@example.com or Fax to 631-232-1583